As of Tuesday, May 26, we are now welcoming appointments for one-on-one framing/design consultations in the store. These are much like the framing consults you’ve had with us in the past with a few changes:
- Only one in-store appointment will be taken at a time so that the space is kept open, clean, and safe for customers and our staff alike.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the shop, along with any samples that were used after each appointment.
- For our safety and yours, we ask that you wear a mask when you come into the shop. If you do not have a mask, we will have disposable masks that you can use. Hand sanitizer will also be provided for each visit—please use some when you arrive for your appointment and on your way out.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and we will do the same for you should we not be feeling well.
We will also continue to schedule appointments for:
- Curbside pick-up of completed framing orders;
- Curbside drop-off of new framing orders;
- Virtual framing consultations.
Tuesday-Thursday: 11 am - 4 pm
(Other days and times may be available by request)
Thank you and we can’t wait to be back framing with you!
With sincere thanks and gratitude,
Michelle and the rest of the Monroe Street Framing team