COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Since May 26, we have been welcoming one-on-one framing/design consultations by appointment only . These are much like the framing consults you’ve had with us in the past with a few changes:
- Only one in-store appointment will be taken at a time so that the space is kept open, clean, and safe for customers and our staff alike.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the shop, along with any samples that were used after each appointment.
- For our safety and yours, we ask that you wear a mask when you come into the shop. If you do not have a mask, we will have disposable masks that you can use. Hand sanitizer will also be provided for each visit—please use some when you arrive for your appointment and on your way out.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and we will do the same for you should we not be feeling well.
For the time being, we will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis. This includes everything:
- One-on-one design consultations and/or drop off of new framing orders;
- Pick-up of completed framing orders;
- Delivery of completed framing orders;
- Pick-up of new works to be framed.
No appointment necessary for completed order pickups Wed-Sat, 4 p.m.–5 p.m, however, please be mindful of social distancing. Customers can always request a curbside/parking lot pickup – we’re happy to bring your order out to you.
We’re so glad to be back framing with you. Thank you!
With sincere thanks and gratitude,
Michelle and the rest of the Monroe Street Framing team